2010. április 14., szerda

Unfortunately, I won't go to Ireland this year in the Comenius Project. Anyhow, I hope that I will be able to improve my language skills again in an English-speaking country to freshen up my knowledge.
Now, as I am ill recovering after an operation I have plenty of time to read. I had already read three volumes of the vampire stories from the Twilight series, and then I had the time to finish them up with the fourth book, Breaking Dawn. It was really nice to read such a long book. I love being immersed in a story for a long time. I really enjoy discovering newer and newer layers in the plot.
I think I won't be a fan of Stephanie Meyer, but I appreciate her talent to create an enjoyable, and exciting story. Maybe if I were younger... I don't think I will see the film. I prefer picturing the story in my head.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése